Who Is Daphne Clarke-Hudson?
Hold onto your hats: Dr. Daphne’s presence goes way beyond a nationally-recognized empowerment specialist and professional keynote presenter. Sure, she’s also an insightful author with multiple accredited works, an award-winning – and vibrant – TV and radio personality and a certified transformational coach (with over 20 years’ experience helping others create the lives they envision). Yes, she brings a whole world of insight to any table.
But more importantly, Dr. Daphne is a warm, bright inspiration: a powerful visionary who guides today’s leaders true and empowers tomorrow’s to fulfill their life purpose with hope, enthusiasm and resilience.
Today, Dr. Daphne is a true force to behold – an engaging mentor and role model who helps people unlock their full potential and triumph over adversity. To live life empowered and never look back.
But things weren’t always this way…
Like any good story, Daphne’s took some unexpected twists.
Daphne’s journey began in Paynestown, Jamaica. Born smiling and nurtured by dedicated, loving parents, Daphne saw the world as a wonderland of opportunities and she knew from an early age: she was going to live accordingly, even though her family didn’t have much money or formal education.
When Daphne was just 14, her mother passed away. But her dreams for her daughter – happy, educated, and successful – lived on. And Daphne shared them with a passion.
Determined to lead a purpose-driven life, Daphne pursued opportunities to shine time after time as she created her own path.
An out-of-control beginning
Professionally, Daphne began as a nurse, a choice toward which she was pushed from childhood. From bedside nursing she shifted to public health – this allowed her help more directly by working more closely with people, and she found this much more rewarding.
But as productive as she felt each day, and as happy as her patients were to see her, Daphne still felt like something was missing – she knew she could accomplish much more.
It was time to make a lasting impact. Daphne packed up her whole life and moved to the United States. A fresh career in professional sales and management helped fund Daphne’s PhD education. Dr. Daphne would help the consultants and colleagues she worked with close more sales, feel better about their jobs and achieve the goals they set out for themselves – she loved it.
But it wasn’t until she began working with the United Way in Connecticut that she discovered the concept of career coaching.
Dr. Daphne actually hired a coach for herself, to help empower her own life. But it wasn’t long before he asked her “Daphne! Why aren’t you doing what I do? You are a born motivator. And I am learning more from you than I can help you.”
Suddenly, all the pieces clicked into place. Dr. Daphne had discovered her life’s most important mission: to change our world by guiding others to live authentic, purposeful, and passionate lives fuelled by their own power and talents. To change our world by transforming one life at a time.
A purpose discovered
Today, Dr. Daphne creates powerful platforms for growth and change through speaking engagements, personal & professional retreats, engaging training workshops and on-on-one coaching.
She brings engaging energy, direction and passion to every relationship, guided by integrity, respectful values and a strong moral & spiritual compass.
Dr. Daphne’s entrepreneurial, career and life coaching service and growing library of quality multimedia works have earned her the respect and recognition of her peers, clients and friends all over the country.
And (just as she encourages you to do), Daphne continues to evolve, every day.
That’s led to some pretty impressive accomplishments:
- Mistress of Ceremony at the acclaimed C4C Learning Center and T-House Conference, 1999
- Founder Danbury Multi -Cultural Parents Day 1998
- Founder Parent To Parent Buddy System Danbury Public School System
- Facilitator Parent Leadership Training Institute 1999
- Empowerment specialist at the Federal Correctional Institute for Women (Danbury CT, 2005-14)
- Ambassador for World Peace; recognized for leadership excellence (IIFWP 2002)
- Two proclamations from CT’s General Assembly for Community Service & Advocacy & Training
- Honoree for the International Who’s Who of Professional and Business Women for significant Career Achievements and Contributions to Society (2002-04).
- Honored participant of the Korea, Japan and United States in the Pacific Era International Leadership Conference held in Washington, DC, with representation from 89 different countries
- Host of the Cable TV Show A NEW DAY …Your Guide To Personal Empowerment.
- Host A NEW DAY Global Radio Show.
- Fraser Net’s Local Director for the State Of Connecticut 2007
- President of the Litchfield County Local Chapter NAPW since 2012
- Countless friends, colleagues and clients who have gone on to create the lives they always dreamed about, thanks to Dr. Daphne’s tireless encouragement & insightful guidance.
Dr. Daphne’s not done yet. No way! As far as she’s concerned, the story’s just beginning. She evolves every day, and encourages you to do the same.
Be a part of this story – start creating your own.
Dr. Daphne’s guidance can help you balance life & career to create your vision and live every day empowered.
So what kind of story do you want to write?
Sounds great! Let’s take the first step together, and talk about it!